To create a Vibrant approach to training ensuring objectives are met and business performance is improved by facilitating learning in a fun, interactive and engaging way.
To prepare course participants for their involvement at each stage of the training cycle (assessing learning needs, designing, delivering and evaluating).
Who Should Attend?
Anyone responsible for people development initiatives in their organisation. This could be trainers, facilitators, line managers or even subject matter experts.
How often have you sat in a room with someone who clearly knows their subject inside out yet you can’t help but feel overwhelmed as their instructions fly right over your head?
Training and lecturing are not the same and too often subject matter experts are used to deliver learning interventions because they know the topic without considering their facilitation skills.
This course is useful for anyone involved in the design or delivery of training and will help you to understand how people learn and therefore how we can most effectively transfer knowledge.
Learn how to:
- Assess learning needs for your organisation
- Design engaging programmes that get results
- Understand what people learn, how people learn and most importantly why people learn
- Deliver with confidence and handle challenging participants
- Harness the power of nervous energy and use it to boost your performance
- Evaluate training to ensure it returns value
Upcoming Public Courses
This course can be delivered closed on your premises or contact us using the webform below if you’d like to reserve a place on one of the following public courses:
Please contact us for details of our upcoming schedule